04 January, 2009

FIRST POST!1!!11!!!1!!111!!!!

I can't think of any rational way to start this.

I just got back from a punk show at the Triple Rock Social Club in Minneapolis.  I drank alot, I bought some bananas and cookies; some I ate, some I gave away, some I threw at people.  There were no casualties.  Oh, I almost forgot, there was music!  And friends, both old and new.  I'd like to give a shout-out to "Diamond" Doug (did I get that right?), Shantell, Doom, Lucy R, Lona (sp?), the drummer for Misery, the rest of Misery and the Bastard Sons of Bukowski, In Defence was a lot of fun (maybe tacos are better than pizza...), and everyone at Triple Rock - staff and clientele.

So naturally I figured I'd take the bus home, drink coffee, and start a blog.

I know I'm no Fake Steve Jobs.  I don't have an important job, I don't have lots of money, or a pretty face, or interesting opinions, or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or a PS3, or even shoes, but I do have a computer with internet access for now - and if I lose that, there's always the public library!

I want to warn people right off the bat - I probably care about as much about your opinions as you do about mine, which is not much.  And I think that's a healthy approach to blogging, don't you?  I DON'T CARE.  Unless my opinions are worth money or fame or status or they get me laid, they're worthless, right?

Now I'm going to drink lots of water and float downstream on my waterbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment